Friday, January 27, 2017

January 23, 2017

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ•―πŸ•―πŸ§πŸ¨πŸ°πŸ©πŸ« Well i cant find the birthday cake imogi so this will have to do.  

well mom i think you might be one of the greatest persons on the face of the planet!! I really love you alot and hope you had a really great birthday.  On your birthday i was in the car with president because we had interviews. president has to interview all the missionaries in the mission every 6 weeks. and has to inspect the houses every 12 so we combined the house inspection with one of the interviews and does it just with hermana Riggins and the other interview is a sit down interview with president, hermana Riggins, and us because we like to see the progress and teach and edify all the missionaries.  So we went with him to Quevedo and Vinces. It was a lot of fun, definetly the most sitting ive done on my mission but alot of training missionaries πŸ˜€.  But i got to think alot of how great you are as a mother.  I really dont know what the deal is but president and hermana Riggins really remind me of you and Dad.  haha  They both act like parents to me!! But i want to thank you for all the great influence you have given me and teaching me to be kind.  The biggest and most important thing i can think of that you have taught me, not the only thing cause you have taught me so much, but just the most important that has served me so much not only on the mission but even before is the little acts of charity that we can give to people. Colossians 3:14 it says that we should put on Charity. that really stands out to me because our natural man is not charitable.  It does not value the worth of others. therefore we should put it on!! it is not included in the package when we started this life haha. It is somthing that we must constantly devolop.  luckly i have a great mother that has provided a way that i can learn to put on this Charity.  Thank you so much for all that you do i know that you are always looking for the best for us and we are so lucky to have you as a mother.  I know that you are truely looking for the best in us. 

Love you mom

No comments:

Post a Comment